|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click while holding to edit wire settings|
- Internal Item ID: 3625
The Multicolor Wrench is a tool that can place down any combination of wire color, and also remove it. It can be used at any part of the screen, regardless of block placement range. When pressing ⚷ Open / Activate with the tool, a small menu will pop up at the cursor's position with five different buttons in a radial pattern. The outside buttons can be used to select which wire colors (excluding Actuators) can be interacted with, and the middle button will toggle between placing or harvesting the designated wires.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It costs 10 to assemble from its component wrenches.
- Unlike the Wire Cutters, wire harvested with the Multicolor Wrench is placed directly into the player's inventory rather than dropping.
- The Multicolor Wrench places/harvests wire of all the selected colors, which means it is possible to place/harvest all four colors of wire at the same time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Multicolor Wrench's sprite does not include any yellow coloration from the Yellow Wrench it is crafted with, while it does the other wrenches and the cutters.
- Despite being crafted from the Wire Cutter, which is able to harvest Actuators, the Multicolor Wrench cannot be used to harvest Actuators.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.