|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Right click while holding to edit wire settings|
- Internal Item ID: 3625
The Multicolor Wrench is a tool that can place down any combination of wire color, and also remove it. With the Multicolored Wrench selected, click ⚷ Open / Activate to open (and close) the menu (see the image Using wire settings). Clicking ⚒ Use / Attack will select a menu option. The center option allows you to select between placing wire and removing wire. However, you cannot break Actuators with this wrench. The options encircling the center option allow you to select the wire color. You can select more than one color. The colors available are: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue.
It is used in crafting The Grand Design.
- The Multicolor Wrench places / harvests wire of the selected colors, which means it is possible to place / harvest all 4 colors of wire at the same time.
- Unlike the Wire Cutters, wire harvested with the Multicolor Wrench is placed directly into your inventory rather than dropping, making it a better wire harvesting tool than the Wire Cutters.
- The Multicolor Wrench's sprite does not include any yellow coloration from the Yellow Wrench it is crafted with, while it does the other wrenches and the cutters.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced.