As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Mushi Ladybug is an enemy that spawns in Glowing Mushroom biomes, both on the surface and below-ground in Hardmode, but only on the surface pre-Hardmode. Their high health and damage, quick movement and ability to fly short distances places them among the more dangerous enemies that can spawn before Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mushi Ladybug's name may be a double entendre, as "Mushi" sounds similar to mushroom, but also translates to "bug" or "insect" in Japanese (虫 or むし, mushi).
- The Bestiary entry for the Mushi Ladybug: "This aggressive species of ladybug is quite at home near glowing mushrooms, living symbiotically with the fungus."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.