Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mushroom Grass Seeds
Mushroom Grass Seeds are a type of Seed that has a chance to drop from harvesting Glowing Mushrooms, and can be used to grow your own Glowing Mushroom farm, and have the Truffle move in. The seeds can also be purchased from the Dryad for 1 50 each, while the Dryad is living in a mushroom biome.
Mushroom Grass Seeds must be planted on Mud Blocks and can be grown both above and underground. Once planted, Mushroom grass will begin to spread to adjacent mud blocks and grow Glowing Mushrooms, as well as Giant Glowing Mushrooms when enough space is available.
Mushroom Grass spreads much slower than ordinary Grass or Corruption, at a speed comparable to Jungle Grass — 3-5 tiles per day for each continuous section of mud blocks. Mushroom grass, as well as the mushrooms that grow on it, emit moderate light.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mushroom Grass can also be created by using the Clentaminator with Dark Blue Solution on Jungle Grass.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: The Mushroom Grass Seeds will be sold by the Dryad if she's moved into a Mushroom Biome.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.