|Type||Ammunition – Crafting material|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Buy / Sell||7 / 1|
|Internal Item ID: 97|
Musket Balls can be bought from the Arms Dealer for 7 each, or 70 for 1000 rounds. They can also be obtained from Shadow Orbs and Crimson Hearts (along with a Musket or The Undertaker), from pots, or from a Present (along with a Red Ryder) during Christmas.
The Endless Musket Pouch serves as an infinite amount of Musket Balls.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even though musket balls have the lowest base damage compared to other bullets, they are adequate even against hardmode mobs. Hardmode bosses, however, should be dealt with using better ammo.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Bullets |
|Musket Ball • Silver • Meteor Shot • Party Crystal • Golden • High Velocity • Nano • Exploding Chlorophyte • Cursed • Ichor • Venom Luminite Bullet • Endless Musket Pouch|