|AI Type||Lunatic Devote AI|
|Immune to||All debuffs|
- Internal NPC ID: 437
The Mysterious Tablet is a background object which spawns at the entrance to the Dungeon after Golem is defeated. Players cannot interact with it in any way, as it serves only as a graphical prop for the Cultists' ritual and the spawning of the Lunatic Cultist boss.
The Mysterious Tablet spawns surrounded by four initially passive Cultists, two of them being Lunatic Devotees and the others being Blue Cultist Archers. Once all four Cultists are killed, the Lunatic Cultist spawns, destroying the Tablet, and starting the boss fight.
The Mysterious Tablet will respawn (including the Cultists) after one in-game day, if the player runs away or dies during the Lunatic Cultist fight, when all four Celestial Pillars are destroyed, or when the world is closed and restarted. Restarting the world can be the fastest option to reset the Tablet and the Cultists to their original state.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Chlorophyte armor's Leaf Crystal may fire at the Tablet, which may lead to the player accidentally making the Cultists aggressive.
- If the Cultists are alive at the Dungeon, the Tablet will spawn, regardless of player-placed walls.
- The Tablet is not a light source, despite the fact that it appears to be surrounded by an ancient flame-like energy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mysterious Tablet resembles the Celestial Sigil, a boss-summoning item used to summon the Moon Lord.
- It appears to have the face of the Moon Lord on it.
- If the Tablet is spawned in and made vulnerable using third-party software, it can be seen that the hurt sound is the same as the mechanical bosses, and the death sound is an explosion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.