Mythril Bars are a type of Hardmode-bars made from Mythril Ore. They are necessary to make the Mythril Anvil, which in turn is needed to make most end-game equipment. The Mythril Drill and Mythril Pickaxe are the first tools acquired that are capable of harvesting all but two block types in the game (exceptions being Chlorophyte Ore and Lihzahrd Bricks).
To craft all Mythril equipment, the player needs to acquire 155 bars, or a total of 620 ore.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Bars can be found within Wooden, Iron, and Golden Crates during hardmode without the need of a drill or pickaxe.
- Mythril has the same value whether sold as raw ore or bars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mithril is a fictional metal in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth writings, where it is a rare and high-quality material used for weapons and armor. It has become a widely used material in fantasy works, particularly video games.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Now placable. Also now used to craft Mythril Waraxe and Mythril Pickaxe.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.