|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Can mine Adamantite and Titanium|
- Mythril Drill
The Mythril Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Mythril Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer a crafting material for the Drax.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.