From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Ore – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 365|
|Internal Tile ID: 108|
To craft all Mythril equipment, the player needs to acquire 155 bars, or a total of 620 ore.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On a small map Mythril spawns below a depth of 600 feet (300 blocks).
- On a medium map Mythril spawns below a depth of 1,700 feet (850 block).
- On a large map Mythril spawns below a depth of 2,000 feet (1,000 blocks).
- On the Mini-map Mythril ore shows up as a light blue, not green.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Ore is a reference to the Mithril in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings and several fantasy settings since.
- When its appearance was first released as a teaser, it was called "Mithril" as seen in said teaser image to the right.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Placed Mythril sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
| Mythril |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw Sword • Halberd • Repeater Armor|