To craft all Mythril equipment, a total of 155 Bars (or 620 Ore) is required.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On a small map Mythril spawns below a depth of 600 feet (300 blocks).
- On a medium map Mythril spawns below a depth of 1,700 feet (850 blocks).
- On a large map Mythril spawns below a depth of 2,000 feet (1,000 blocks).
- On the Minimap, Mythril ore shows up as a light blue, not green.
- A Mythril Bar shares the Ore's sell value.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Ore is a reference to the Mithril in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings and several fantasy settings since.
- It was first called "Mithril" in a teaser.
- Placed Mythril Ore appears to be a recolored version of placed Iron Ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Placed Mythril sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.