|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
To craft all Mythril equipment, a total of 155 Bars (or 620 Ore) is required.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Minimap, Mythril ore shows up as a light blue, not green.
- A Mythril Bar shares the Ore's sell value.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Ore is a reference to the Mithril in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings and several fantasy settings since.
- It was first called "Mithril" in a teaser.
- Placed Mythril Ore appears to be a recolored version of placed Iron Ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Placed Mythril sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.