This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
To craft all Mythril equipment, a total of 155 Bars (or 620 Ore) is required.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Minimap, Mythril ore shows up as a light blue, not green.
- A Mythril Bar shares the Ore's sell value.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Ore is a reference to the Mithril in J. R. R. Tolkien's writings and several fantasy settings since.
- It was first called "Mithril" in a teaser.
- Placed Mythril Ore appears to be a recolored version of placed Iron Ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Placed Mythril sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.