|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||100 / 200 (contact)|
30 / 60 (nails)
|Max Life||4000 / 8000|
|KB Resist||90% / 91%|
|4% / 6%|
|(100-200)||100% (with Nail Gun)|
- Internal NPC ID: 463
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Nailhead is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy found only during the Solar Eclipse event. In addition to dealing high contact damage, the Nailhead fires eight nails in a symmetrical 45 degree spread when attacked. It has significantly more health than most other Solar Eclipse enemies, and has a high resistance to knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though the nails' damage are rather low, the contact damage is extreme, thus it's still risky to encounter at close range.
- Despite having high health and dealing high damage, it moves slower than any other Solar Eclipse enemy, leaving it vulnerable to multiple attacks.
- Even though the nails do rather low damage it's still best to attack Nailhead from a medium to long range, making it easier to dodge them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
| Solar Eclipse Enemies |
|Before defeating all Mechanical Bosses||• • • •|
|After defeating all Mechanical Bosses||( • )|
|After defeating Plantera||• • •|