|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 463
The Nailhead is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy found only during the Solar Eclipse event. In addition to dealing high contact damage, the Nailhead fires eight nails in a symmetrical 45 degree spread when attacked. It has significantly more health than most other Solar Eclipse enemies, and has a high resistance to knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though the nails' damage are rather low, the contact damage is extreme, making it risky to fight at close range.
- Despite having high health and dealing high damage, it moves slower than any other Solar Eclipse enemy, leaving it vulnerable to multiple attacks.
- Even though the nails do rather low damage, it's still best to attack Nailhead from a medium to long range, making it easier to dodge them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Nailhead: "An intelligent being who seeks out souls to steal, utilizing nails from his own body both as a weapon and as defensive measures."
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.