- Nano Bullet
Nano Bullets are one of 6 types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. Shooting an enemy with Nano Bullets will inflict enemies with the Confused debuff, causing them to have their movement reversed, running away from the player rather than towards them. The Confused debuff has a 33.3% (1/3) chance to last for 3 seconds, and a 66.7% (2/3) chance to last for 1 second.
Nano Bullets currently do not apply a debuff in PvP scenarios.
The cost of a stack of 50 Nano Bullets is
1750*17 50 , which is 35*35 per round. The cost of crafting 1000 rounds of ammunition (20 stacks of 50) is 35000*3 50 .
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nano Bullets are highly effective against enemies that are not immune to the Confused debuff, as they will keep enemies from approaching the player, as long as the debuff is continuously applied.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Damage increased from 10 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.