Nano Bullet

From Terraria Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Nano Bullet
  • Nano Bullet item sprite
Stack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.png
Damage15 (Ranged)
Knockback3.6 (Weak)
Base Velocity4.6
Velocity Multiplier
TooltipCauses confusion and bounces back after hitting a wall
Rarity03*Rarity level: 3
Research99 required
Inflicts Debuff
Debuff tooltipMovement is reversed
Duration1-3 seconds
Projectile created
  • Nano Bullet
    Nano Bullet

Nano Bullets are a type of bullet available post-Plantera and are one of six types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. Shooting an enemy with Nano Bullets will inflict enemies with the Confused debuff, causing them to have their movement reversed, running away from the player rather than towards them. The Confused debuff has a 33.3% (1/3) chance to last for 3 seconds, and a 66.7% (2/3) chance to last for 1 second.

Nano Bullets currently do not apply a debuff in PvP scenarios.

Desktop version When fired, they can bounce off a solid block one time, aiming the bounce towards an enemy. Once they bounce, they deal 2/3 of their base damage.

The cost of a stack of 50 Nano Bullets is 1750, which is 35 per bullet. The cost of crafting 1000 Nano Bullets (20 stacks of 50) is 350.

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipes[edit | edit source]

ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Nano BulletNano Bullet (50)Work BenchWork Bench
total: 1 row(s)

Tips[edit | edit source]

  • Nano Bullets are highly effective against enemies that are not immune to the Confused debuff, as they will keep enemies from approaching the player, as long as the debuff is continuously applied, which can be easily achieved with a weapon that fires rapidly.

History[edit | edit source]

  • Desktop 1.4.1: Can now perform a homing bounce off of solid blocks.