|Tooltip||Causes confusion and bounces back after hitting a wall|
- Nano Bullet
Nano Bullets are a type of bullet available post-Plantera and are one of six types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. Shooting an enemy with Nano Bullets will inflict enemies with the Confused debuff, causing them to have their movement reversed, running away from the player rather than towards them. The Confused debuff has a 33.3% (1/3) chance to last for 3 seconds, and a 66.7% (2/3) chance to last for 1 second.
Nano Bullets currently do not apply a debuff in PvP scenarios.
When fired, they can bounce off a solid block one time, aiming the bounce towards an enemy. Once they bounce, they deal 2/3 of their base damage.
The cost of a stack of 50 Nano Bullets is 1750, which is 35 per bullet. The cost of crafting 1000 Nano Bullets (20 stacks of 50) is 350.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nano Bullets are highly effective against enemies that are not immune to the Confused debuff, as they will keep enemies from approaching the player, as long as the debuff is continuously applied, which can be easily achieved with a weapon that fires rapidly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1: Can now perform a homing bounce off of solid blocks.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 10 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.