Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 891
The Nazar is an accessory that grants immunity to the Cursed debuff. It has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50) chance to drop from Cursed Skulls, Giant Cursed Skulls ( Desktop version only), Cursed Hammers, Enchanted Swords, or Crimson Axes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is one of the four components of the Ankh Shield that can be obtained in Pre-Hardmode, the others being the Obsidian Skull, Cobalt Shield and Bezoar.
- A nazar is an eye-shaped charm commonly found in the Middle East meant to ward away a curse called the Evil Eye, sometimes given when a person expresses envy towards you which gives bad luck. The word "nazar" is derived from the Arabic "نظر", meaning "sight" or "seeing"; in this case it means "glare".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.