Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
The Nazar is an accessory that grants immunity to the Cursed debuff. It has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50) chance to drop from Cursed Skulls, Giant Cursed Skulls (on the Desktop version), Cursed Hammers, Enchanted Swords, or Crimson Axes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is one of the four components of the Ankh Shield that can be obtained in Pre-Hardmode, the others being the Obsidian Skull, Cobalt Shield and Bezoar.
- A nazar is an eye-shaped charm commonly found in the Middle East meant to ward away a curse called the Evil Eye, sometimes given when a person expresses envy towards you which gives bad luck. The word "nazar" is derived from the Arabic "نظر", meaning "sight" or "seeing"; in this case it means "glare".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.