|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'From Orion's belt to the palm of your hand'|
- Nebula Blaze 1
- Nebula Blaze 2
The Nebula Blaze is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist magic weapon which auto-fires pink, high-velocity projectiles that home in on enemies if they are nearby, with a 20% chance to randomly fire a larger, faster blue projectile that does three times the damage, instead. This weapon fires inaccurately, akin to the Chain Gun and weapons like it - however, its projectiles are homing from a certain angle, similar to the Spectre Staff. When selected, this weapon appears as a pink glow covering the player's hand which leaves behind a pink particle trail as the player moves.
The Nebula Blaze does not deal any knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a roughly 1/5 chance to shoot a large blue projectile which does triple damage and travels faster than the normal pink projectiles.
- If players are killed by the blue projectile, their death message will display their cause of death being "Nebula Blaze Ex" instead of simply "Nebula Blaze".
- The Nebula Blaze has a limited amount of aim correction, and can automatically readjust and narrow its normal cone of fire to avoid striking nearby walls.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of the high mana cost and fast use time, the Nebula Blaze consumes mana very rapidly. Be sure to have items that provide mana at the ready when using this item.
- Because of this weapon's inaccuracy, it is best suited to combat in open spaces. While fighting enemies in narrow passageways, those in places like the Dungeon, the projectiles have a tendency to collide with the walls.
- With sufficient boosts, it is possible to reach or even exceed 3000 critical damage.
- This weapon is devastating in PvP at close range because of its high rate of fire and triple damage caused by the larger blue projectile, "Nebula Blaze Ex".
- This has the highest base damage of any magic weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Nebula Blaze appears to be a magic glove or gauntlet.
- Its tooltip refers to the constellation of Orion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Base damage increased from 120 to 130.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.