We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Nebula Dye is a Hardmode, endgame dye crafted using Nebula Fragments dropped by the Nebula Pillar in the Lunar Events. The dye gives the player a pink/purple shiny look on armor, equipment or accessories and looks like stars are moving rapidly upward on anything with the dye. As with the other lunar dyes, the Nebula Dye can not be combined with any other dyes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Nebula Dye's animation could represent the pillars of light gravitating matter upwards as seen in the background of any place where the Nebula Pillar is located, or any place where the Nebula Monolith is activated.
- The animation bears a slight resemblance to the visual effect which the Rod of Discord causes for a short time after using it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.