|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Nebula Floater is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist flying enemy that spawns near the Nebula Pillar during the Lunar Events. It periodically spawns miniature eyes that float around it. Its main attack is either ramming into the player, or by distancing itself and proceeding to shoot a pink Nebula Laser from one of its followers at you, dealing significant amounts of damage. It will also try to teleport around the player while firing its laser, appearing to do this more often in Expert mode. It is one of the enemies of the Nebula Pillar event that must be paid attention to. They are somewhat common and in groups can overwhelm the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using weapons that are useful for crowd control can come in handy when dealing with large groups of Nebula Floaters. If you already defeated the Solar Pillar, the Solar Eruption would be a great weapon of choice.
- The lasers leave a trail on their path, making it easy to tell where they're shooting you from. These are not to be confused with the lines coming from slain enemies, which are yellow and red in color.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The appearance of the Nebula Floater closely resembles the Brain of Cthulhu.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()