Nebula armor is a post-Moon Lord armor set that provides magic weapon boosts. It is currently the final magic set available on the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version. Crafting this set requires a total of 36 Luminite Bars (144 Luminite) and 45 Nebula Fragments.
Each piece causes the player to emit a small amount of purple light. The light level is increased with every additional piece equipped.
In total, Nebula armor pieces grant the following boosts:
Additionally, equipping the full set grants a chance that special booster items will appear when striking enemies with any projectile (which includes minions). Each booster grants a buff that lasts 8 seconds and causes a spark effect to float around the player. When a booster item is picked up while an identical buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous buff, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked booster expires and the buff decreases by one level. Booster items float in the air and have a greater pickup range than most items.
In multiplayer, any player can pick up these booster items and benefit from their buffs, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a booster item will grant nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of the buff. If the player acquiring the booster is on a party, only other players within that party will obtain the buff; otherwise, unaffiliated players will spread the buff to all other nearby players upon obtaining a booster.
|Item||Grants Buff||Buff Description|
|+15% damage for 8 seconds|
|Increased health regeneration by 5 per second for 8 seconds|
|Increased mana regeneration (about 10 per second) for 8 seconds|
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a probability of 1/3 (33.3%) to yield a booster each time a player hurts an enemy with projectiles, with a cooldown of 0.5 seconds.
- The damage type of the projectile does not matter (unlike, for example, the Spectre armor's set bonus, which only activates when using magic weapons).
- The following enemies cannot yield boosters: Bubble Shield, Tesla Turret, Martian Drone, and Ancient Doom.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to its increased defense, positive damage bonuses, and extremely high-potential health regeneration, this armor set outclasses both Spectre armor variants offensively while providing survivability close to that of the Spectre Hood.
- Additionally, the Moon Lord's Moon Bite debuff will not stop the Life Booster from working as it increases passive health regeneration, unlike the hooded Spectre armor set, which gives instant health restoration.
- Using summon weapons for passive damage can spawn boosters without the need for additional input.
- Using a summon weapon while Damage Boosters are active will increase the summon's damage, even after the booster has worn off. Use this to maximize the effectiveness of minion(s).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprites of the buffs before they are picked up strongly resemble the Nebula Fragments that are needed to make the armor.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.