We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Knockback||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Able to mine Hellstone|
- Internal Item ID: 103
The Nightmare Pickaxe is a relatively early-game Pickaxe. Its Crimson counterpart is the Deathbringer Pickaxe, and therefore, both can mine Hellstone, Obsidian, Ebonstone, Crimstone, Desert Fossil and Dungeon Bricks.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Molten Pickaxe power allows it to mine stronger blocks in fewer hits, its slower tool speed means that the Nightmare Pickaxe remains faster for mining blocks that can be easily destroyed in one or two hits.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite slightly modified.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Tooltip added.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 11 to 9.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.