|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Able to mine Hellstone|
- Internal Item ID: 103
It has a slower mining speed by one and mines Crimstone/Dungeon Bricks/Ebonstone/Hellstone/Pearlstone Blocks in one additional hit (4 instead of 3).
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Compared to the Deathbringer Pickaxe, the Nightmare Pickaxe has inferior power and mines slower, making it the worse pickaxe.
- While the Molten Pickaxe power allows it to mine stronger blocks in fewer hits, its slower tool speed means that the Nightmare Pickaxe remains faster for mining blocks that can be easily destroyed in one hit being almost twice as fast. Therefore it is advisable to keep the Nightmare Pickaxe around so they can be swapped as needed. Rapid swapping is possible by selecting the pickaxe which is farther right in the inventory and then holding ⇧ Shift to swap to the other pickaxe as needed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite slightly modified. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.6: Tooltip added.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 11 to 9.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.