Obsidian Armor is an armor set that consists of the Obsidian Outlaw Hat, Obsidian Longcoat, and the Obsidian Pants.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 13 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 3 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian Armor is statistically identical to Gold Armor, without taking into account Gold armor's set bonus. Both can also be acquired before the player obtains a Deathbringer or Nightmare Pickaxe, but acquiring the obsidian will require explosives, an alternate form of mining or a Reaver Shark obtained from fishing in the ocean.
- Using Explosives can allow the player to get obsidian before getting the Deathbringer or Nightmare Pickaxe. Should the player be able to find great amounts of obsidian early on and acquire enough cobwebs (from a Spider nest for example), the task of obtaining this armor set can be generally easier than finding enough gold ore to make a Gold armor set.
- Despite being made from obsidian, this armor set grants no special protection against the On Fire! or Burning debuff, whereas other obsidian-related items do, like the Obsidian Skin Potion and Obsidian Skull.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Obsidian armor is one of 7 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Eskimo armor, Gladiator armor , Ninja armor , Pink Eskimo armor, and Rain armor .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.