We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
|Yapay zeka tipi||Ocram AI|
180 (Demon Scythe)
Ocram Terraria Old-gen console version and 'un iki final versionHardmode bosslarından biri , diğeri Duke Fishron. Suspicious Looking Skull ile geceleri bir Hardmode dünyasında çağırılır . Ocram Souls of Blight düşüren tek boss'tur.
Ocram canlıyken, Boss 4 müziği çalınacaktır.
Attaklar[edit | edit source]
Ocramın atak stili Eye of Cthulhu ve Brain of Cthulhu'nunkilere çok benzer. İki bölümü vardır, kölelerini canlandırır, ve etrafta uçuşur, çoğunlukla oyuncunun yanındadır. İkinci formunda yine kölelerini canlandırır, ve ek olarak lazerler ve Demon'unkilere benzer scythelar fırlatır.
İlk formu[edit | edit source]
İkinci formu[edit | edit source]
Okramın canı yarıya indiğinde, ikinci formuna dönüşür, verdiği hasar iki katına çıkar ve Servants of Ocram'lar canlanmaya devam eder. Buna ek olarak:
- Oyuncuya doğru anında şarj olur.
- Lazerleri daha fazla hasar veren mavi lazerlere dönüşür, ateşi daha iyi püskürtür.
- Demon Scythe'lar lazerlere eşlik eder.
- Ocram ve oyuncu arasındaki mesafe giderek küçülür.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ocram will drop Greater Healing Potions in the Old-gen console version, and Lesser Healing Potions in the . version
- Attempting to use the Suspicious Looking Skull during the day will do nothing, and the item will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
- Ocram's hitbox is strange in that it is not the same size of the sprite.
- Ocram tends to get closer to the player than most bosses. This can sometimes prove helpful to players using melee or short ranged weapons.
- Maps on the Old-gen console version and do not show boss icons. Being exclusive to the listed versions, this currently makes Ocram one of the only bosses that does not have a map icon, the other 2 being versionLepus and Turkor the Ungrateful.
- Ocram's Scythes can move so fast, that they can even go through thin walls of blocks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Template:Strategies/l10nFor more elaborate strategies on defeating Ocram, including [[Weapons/tr|Template:Strategies/l10nweapon]] and [[Arena/tr|Template:Strategies/l10narena]] recommendations, see Guide: Ocram strategies.
- Using the Paladin's Hammer is a very good choice as it does high damage to the Servants of Ocram and Ocram itself.
- Vampire Knives are very useful for their life stealing ability.
- The Horseman's Blade is very effective against the servants.
- Using fast, high damaging swords against Ocram and its servants work very well. A Terra Blade is a good example of this.
- Average melee weapons with no ranged features tend to be less effective, as it can be difficult to make physical contact with Ocram.
- Crystal Bullets or Chlorophyte Bullets with a strong Gun such as the Megashark or Clockwork Assault Rifle can do high damage against Ocram.
- The Flamethrower is very effective against the Servants of Ocram.
- Using a Rainbow Gun works very well if you use it correctly. This also applies to the Death Sickle.
- The Inferno Fork is a good weapon to use when Ocram isn't moving. It's also useful for getting rid of its servants.
- The Flairon is very effective as the homing bubbles group together and home in towards Ocram and his Servants, dealing high damage.
- Placing nimbus clouds from the Nimbus Rod help do damage while the player is busy avoiding attacks.
- If you can get a Piranha Gun, you can simply evade Ocram, only requiring you keep the mechanical piranha latched onto Ocram.
- The Nettle Burst can be useful as Ocram tends to float in one area.
- The Bubble Gun is very effective for its rapid damage.
- Minions such as the Optic Staff or Raven Staff are effective against Ocram. Sentries such as the Queen Spider Staff or Staff of the Frost Hydra are good additional minions.
- Making an area underground 3 blocks high and about 7-10 blocks long will render most of Ocram's Demon Sickles and Laser attacks useless. The only problem with this strategy is the player will need to acquire a weapon that can pierce through walls. Another way to do this is to make a long box in the air to make room for dodging its melee attacks, this way you can still use weapons which do not pierce through walls.
- While the Servants are weak on their own, they spawn in large numbers and can inflict high damage.
- Note that Ocram has a large hitbox, meaning most weapons will easily hit it.
- Spectre armor (using Spectre Hood) with Razorpine combined with the effects of the Mana Flower (as long as you have enough Mana potions) can make the fight with Ocram ridiculously easy.
- Use a shotbow like the Tsunami with Heart Arrows to completely stun Ocram.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of the 1.2 update for the Console version, Ocram and his Servants are the only Console-only enemies to not get a new sprite, possibly because their sprite was not a recolor of anything prior to the 1.2 update.
- "Ocram" spelled backwards is "Marco", the name of Ocram's programmer.
- Ocram drops Adamantite Ore, making it possible to get it naturally in a world that has Titanium Ore from smashing Altars.
- According to a Terraria forum post by Cenx, Ocram was removed from the Console version when 1.3 was released and will also happen to the Mobile version when Mobile 1.3 is released, but not on the or version Kindle Fire HD and prior. According to that, the reason for this is that the developers at Re-logic "have never felt Ocram was a good fit or a really engaging boss fight". While Ocram and its respective enemies and items will be removed from the game, any Ocram Trophies and Masks that have already been collected by players will be grandfathered and kept in the game. However, no new Masks or Trophies can be acquired. Any Souls of Blight in a player's inventory or in a storage item were converted into 5 Gold Coins per soul, x2.5 their sell price. The Armor sets dropped by Ocram become Vanity sets sold by the Traveling Merchant. After Ocram is removed from the Mobile version, Ocram will only be avaliable on the Old-gen console version, Kindle Fire HD and prior, and the . version
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed ().
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed ().
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now summonable.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced, but unspawnable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.