Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Old One's Skeleton
The Old One's Skeleton requires 200 kills to be awarded with the corresponding banner, as opposed to the usual 50 kills.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Old One's Skeletons are rather fast compared to the other members of the Old One's Army. Combined with their low life, this makes targeting them an ideal tactic.
- Unlike the Dark Mage that summoned it, the Old One's Skeletons are capable of entering an ethereal state to freely fly upwards and pass through tiles, if needed.
- Like other members of the Old One's Army, the Old One's Skeletons are immune to Teleporters and Lava, and will take half damage from Traps.
- Unlike most skeletal enemies, Old One's Skeletons can do damage to the Skeleton Merchant.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Old One's Skeleton: "Small armies of these skeletons are summoned from the ground by Dark Mages, loyally serving their master's will."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.