Old One's Skeleton
The Old One's Skeleton requires 200 kills to be awarded with the corresponding banner, as opposed to the usual 50 kills.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Old One's Skeletons are rather fast compared to the other members of the Old One's Army. Combined with their low life, this makes targeting them an ideal tactic.
- Unlike the Dark Mage that summoned it, the Old One's Skeletons are capable of entering an ethereal state to freely fly upwards and pass through tiles, if needed.
- Like other members of the Old One's Army, the Old One's Skeletons are immune to Teleporters and Lava, and will take half damage from Traps.
- Unlike most skeletal enemies, Old One's Skeletons can do damage to the Skeleton Merchant.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.