|Effects|| No health regeneration|
-4 health per second
|Tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Buff ID: 24|
- Not to be confused with Burning.
On Fire! is a debuff which prevents regeneration and causes the afflicted NPC or player to lose 4 health per second. The debuff can be cancelled by jumping into Water, or by pouring a Water Bucket over the player's head. The Obsidian Skin Potion also grants immunity to this debuff for the duration of its effect.
On the Mobile version, most gradual damage debuffs apply health percentage damage instead, making the DPS vary on enemies of different max HPs, capped at 4/5/6 damage per second on players. This can cause debuffs affecting high HP enemies and bosses to cause extreme damage compared to most conventional means of attacking, causing more than 400 damage per second on high HP bosses such as Golem and Duke Fishron.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From environment[edit | edit source]
|7 / 14 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
From player[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|7 / 14 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Arrow attack)(||7 / 14 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Arrow attack)(||7 / 14 seconds||1/3 (33%) Verify|
|10 / 20 seconds||1/2 (50%)|
|Burning Sphere attack)(||7 / 14 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|(Breath attack)||10 / 20 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Other[edit | edit source]
|60 / 120 minutes||1/1 (100%)|
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
|Enemies immune to On Fire!|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In terms of sources available to the player, the On Fire! debuff is the easiest to inflict to opponents.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The debuff icon appears to depict the Guide Voodoo Doll.
- It's the only debuff which has exclamation mark in its name. The Happy!, Panic! and Ballista Panic! have exclamation marks on their names as well, but they are Buffs rather than debuffs.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.