We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Furniture • Crafting material|
|Placeable||1 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to make Orange Dye|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The name makes it sound like it is found in the Crimson, but it is found underground anywhere where there is dirt on the ceiling.
- Orange Bloodroot can be seen on the map as a red dot. Can be easily mistaken with dripping lava or a Life Crystal.
- A good tip for finding Orange Bloodroot is to look in the Underground layer, as there is more dirt than there is in the Cavern layer.
- Although Orange Bloodroot is available in placed form on the , breaking one never yields an item. version
- Orange Bloodroot can be found as close as right under your feet, it also, if left alone, will spread and is a good source of money at the start of the game
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.