From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Crafting material – Furniture|
|Dimensions||1 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||14 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to make Orange Dye|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The name makes it sound like it is found in the Crimson, but it is found underground anywhere where there is dirt on the ceiling.
- Orange Blood Root can be seen on the map as a red dot. Can be easily mistaken with dripping lava or a Life Crystal.
- A good tip for finding Orange Bloodroot is to look in the Underground layer, as there is more dirt than there is in the Cavern layer.
- Although Orange Bloodroot is available in placed form on the , breaking one never yields an item. version
- Orange Bloodroot can be found as close as right under your feet, it also, if left alone, will spread and is a good source of money at the start of the game
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.