|Placeable||1 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Used to make Orange Dye|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange Bloodroot can be seen on the map as a red dot. Can be easily mistaken with dripping lava or a Life Crystal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Players might have more success finding Orange Bloodroot in the underground layer than in the caverns, as there is more dirt.
- Although Orange Bloodroot is available in placed form on the , breaking one never yields an item. version
- In the Old-gen console version, Orange Bloodroots appear to spawn much less frequently.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name might make it sound like it is only found in the Crimson.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.