|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Orichalcum Bars are Hardmode bars crafted from 4 Orichalcum Ore each. They are necessary to make the Orichalcum Anvil, which is needed to create most Hardmode equipment, and is the equivalent to the Mythril Anvil, thus, making Orichalcum equivalent to Mythril.
Crafting all Orichalcum equipment, including the anvil, requires 186 Orichalcum Bars, or a total of 744 Orichalcum Ore. Without the anvil, 174 bars, or 696 ore, will be needed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orichalcum Bars can no longer be found within Wood, Iron or Golden Crates after the 1.4 update. This also applies to all Hardmode ores and bars that were obtainable through these crates prior to 1.4.
- Tools, weapons and armor made of Orichalcum are generally stronger than their Mythril counterparts, but not significantly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The pickaxe mines slightly faster than the drill.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now requires more bars to craft each item.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.