Orichalcum Bars are Hardmode bars crafted from 4 Orichalcum Ore each. They are necessary to make the Orichalcum Anvil, which is needed to create most high-end equipment, and is the equivalent to the Mythril Anvil, thus, making Orichalcum equivalent to Mythril.
Crafting all Orichalcum equipment, including the anvil, requires 186 Orichalcum Bars, or a total of 744 Orichalcum Ore. Without the anvil, 174 bars, or 696 ore, will be needed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orichalcum Bars can be found within Wood, Iron, and Golden Crates during Hardmode, making it obtainable without the need of a drill or pickaxe for mining Orichalcum Ore.
- Tools, weapons and armor made of Orichalcum are generally stronger than their Mythril counterparts, but not significantly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The pickaxe mines slightly faster than the drill.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now requires more bars to craft each item.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.