|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Can mine Adamantite and Titanium|
- Orichalcum Drill
The Orichalcum Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Orichalcum Pickaxe. Unlike other drills, the Orichalcum Drill mines slower than its pickaxe counterpart. Additionally, it cannot receive modifiers that increase mining speed, while the Orichalcum Pickaxe can.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it, and furthermore cannot get modifiers that affect its speed, either.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprite updated.
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now requires more bars to craft.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.