As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to remove paint|
Can sometimes collect moss
- Internal Item ID: 1100
The Paint Scraper is a tool which is used to remove paint off tiles and walls, eliminating the need of breaking and re-placing a tile to remove its paint. The Paint Scraper is purchased for
10000*1 from the Painter. Its upgrade, the Spectre Paint Scraper, grants a bonus to range and can collect moss. Paint removed by a scraper can never be recovered.
The Paint Scraper cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Paintbrush and Spectre Paintbrush, tools required for painting tiles like blocks.
- Paint Roller and Spectre Paint Roller, tools required for painting walls.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.