|Knockback||1.25 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||23 (Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 3350|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Paintball Gun is a ranged weapon which has a 10% chance of being dropped from the Painter. It fires a three shot burst of slow-moving, arcing projectiles which consume no mana or ammunition, though it deals ranged damage.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Painter will use the Paintball Gun when defending himself.
- The Paintball Gun has a critical chance of 11%, as opposed to the usual 4%.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Though it is somewhat inaccurate at longer ranges, the respectable damage output, raised critical chance and complete lack of needing ammunition or mana makes the Paintball Gun a potent and reliable early game weapon.
- This weapon can serve as a cheaper way of defeating the Dungeon Guardian, as it consumes no ammo.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()