Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Palladium Column is a block that can be crafted by Stone Blocks and Palladium Ore. It can also be crafted into Palladium Column Walls. Besides decorative purposes, this serves no other purpose. It is essentially the Palladium Ore's equivalent of a Brick.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Palladium columns are likely a reference to Andrea Palladio, who was an Italian architect in the Renaissance. He was primarily influenced by Greek and Roman architecture, hence the colonnades on many Palladian buildings. He had a huge influence on Western architecture, and was the main inspiration for James Hoban, who designed the original White House.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium bricks now show correctly on the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.