As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Palladium Column is a block that can be crafted by Stone Blocks and Palladium Ore. Besides decorative purposes, this serves no other purpose. It is essentially the Palladium Ore's equivalent of a Brick.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite its name, it is completely unrelated to Columns such as the Granite and Marble Columns, which are background items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Palladium columns are likely a reference to Andrea Palladio, who was an Italian architect in the Renaissance. He was primarily influenced by Greek and Roman architecture, hence the colonnades on many Palladian buildings. He had a huge influence on Western architecture, and was the main inspiration for James Hoban, who designed the original White House.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Palladium, Orichalcum, and Titanium bricks now show correctly on the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.