|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip|| Can mine Mythril and Orichalcum|
Can mine Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, and Titanium
- Palladium Drill
The Palladium Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Palladium Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical. However, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
On the Desktop version, Console version, and Old-gen console version, it can mine any block with the exception of Adamantite Ore, Titanium Ore, Chlorophyte Ore, and Lihzahrd Bricks. It is also capable of mining Adamantite Ore and Titanium Ore on the Mobile version and . version
Its best Modifier is Demonic.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When drilling with the Palladium Drill, the drill will automatically stop drilling after a while (about 70 seconds), while the player is still holding the button. This shouldn't affect gameplay much however.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Tooltip updated to reflect 1.2.3's change. Old tooltip read “Can mine Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium”.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06:
- Now unable to mine Adamantite and Titanium.
- Updated tooltip to match Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.