Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On a small map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 760 feet (380 tiles).
- On a medium map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,100 feet (550 tiles).
- On a large map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,270 feet (635 tiles).
- Selling Palladium Ore will have the end result as selling Palladium Bars, and both are the most profitable way of selling palladium.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In reality, palladium is an element that has similar properties to platinum. Though elemental palladium is silvery-white in color, it forms several compounds with orange or red-brown color. It has a wide range of applications including jewelery and electronics, but its most common use is as a chemical catalyst.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.