Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On a small map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 764 feet (382 tiles).
- On a medium map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,100 feet (550 tiles).
- On a large map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,270 feet (635 tiles).
- Selling Palladium Ore will have the same end result as selling Palladium Bars, and both are the most profitable way of selling palladium.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In reality, palladium is an element that has similar properties to platinum. Though elemental palladium is silvery-white in color, it forms several compounds with orange or red-brown color. It has a wide range of applications including jewelry and electronics, but its most common use is as a chemical catalyst.
- There is a VERY small chance that a meteor can hit a demon altar, spawning a small amount of Palladium Ore, or Cobalt Ore. This will do nothing if it happens before hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.