We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
Palladium Ore is an orange-colored Hardmode ore which can replace Cobalt in a given world. It appears similar to Copper Ore but appears slightly more saturated.
Like other Hardmode ores, Palladium is generated upon destruction of an Altar with a Pwnhammer, it is immune to all types of explosions and requires at least a Molten Pickaxe or Reaver Shark to mine.
- On a small map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 760 feet (380 tiles).
- On a medium map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,100 feet (550 tiles).
- On a large map Palladium ore spawns below a depth of 1,270 feet (635 tiles).
- In reality, palladium is an element that is chemically similar to platinum. Though elemental palladium is silvery-white in color, it forms several compounds with orange or red-brown color. It has a wide range of applications including jewelery and electronics, but its most common use is as a chemical catalyst.
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- 1.2: Introduced.