|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip|| Can mine Mythril and Orichalcum|
Can mine Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite, and Titanium
- Internal Item ID: 1188
The Palladium Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe, and is the pickaxe alternative to the Palladium Drill. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are functionally identical (except for that the Palladium Pickaxe inflicts knockback, whereas the Palladium Drill does not). However, unlike drills, pickaxes are reforged with any melee modifiers, including size, speed, and knockback. Its alternate ore version, the Cobalt Pickaxe, is slightly weaker than the Palladium Pickaxe.
It can mine any block except Adamantite Ore, Titanium Ore, Chlorophyte Ore, and Lihzahrd Bricks. On the Mobile version and , however, it can still mine Titanium Ore and Adamantite Ore, providing significant help in progressing through the game at an early stage. version
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes, and Legendary for combat purposes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Tooltip updated to reflect 1.2.3's change. Old tooltip read “Can mine Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium”.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06:
- Now unable to mine Adamantite and Titanium.
- Updated tooltip to match Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.