|Use time||27 Average|
- Palladium Pike
The Palladium Pike is a Hardmode spear crafted solely from Palladium Bars. It lies at the lowest tier of Hardmode ore spears along with the Cobalt Naginata. Compared to its Cobalt equivalent, the Palladium Pike is slightly stronger and faster. Despite having an axe-like blade on it, it cannot cut trees.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Palladium Pike seems to have its name mixed up with the Orichalcum Halberd, as the Palladium Pike has a bladed edge.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Required bars increased from 10 to 12.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.