|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Increases movement speed after being struck|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed is increased|
The Panic Necklace is an accessory that can be equipped by a player. When equipped, the Panic Necklace grants the player the Panic! buff for five seconds when harmed by any source of damage. The buff increases movement speed by 50%. It can be found by smashing Crimson Hearts in the Crimson biome, but it can also be obtained by opening Crimson Crates, which are obtained by fishing in the Crimson.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Panic! buff does not stack with Hermes Boots, nor with the items which are crafted from it or share its functionality.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- On the Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and one way of triggering the panic buff artificially is by using a versionWooden Bow and Hellfire Arrows. Simply fire into the ground at your feet and the explosion should deal minimal damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being shaped like a heart, the Panic Necklace and its upgrade, the Sweetheart Necklace, do not affect life regeneration or health in any way.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.