|Buff tooltip||Movement speed is increased|
The Panic Necklace is an accessory that can be equipped by a player. When equipped, the Panic Necklace grants the player the Panic! buff for five seconds when harmed by any source of damage besides fire blocks. The buff increases movement speed by 50%. It can be found by smashing Crimson Hearts in the Crimson biome, but it can also be obtained by opening Crimson Crates, which are obtained by fishing in the Crimson.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Panic! buff does not stack with Hermes Boots, nor with the items which are crafted from it or share its functionality.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- On the Old-gen console version and one way of triggering the panic buff artificially is by using a versionWooden Bow and Hellfire Arrows. Simply fire into the ground at your feet and the explosion should deal minimal damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being shaped like a heart, the Panic Necklace and its upgrade, the Sweetheart Necklace, do not affect life regeneration or health in any way.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.