From Terraria Wiki
YAR! Funny ye should be mentionin' parrots b'cause...um... What t'were we talkin' 'bout?
- This article is about the enemy. For the pet, see Parrot Cracker.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As its appearance looks very much like the pet version, a player can easily mistake a hostile parrot for their own passive version if it is summoned during a Pirate Invasion.
- The parrot will also occasionally perch on the Companion Cube pet, as if it was a block.
- If using an underwater AFK farm, the Parrots can still swim to the bottom of the water, despite having wings, not fins.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.