Sure, me and The Pirate are pals, but I hate it when his parrot does his business on me. That stuff's corrosive!
|Use time||19 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a Pet Parrot|
|Grants buff||Pet Parrot|
|Buff tooltip||Polly want's the cracker [sic]|
|Buy / Sell||3 75 / 75|
|Internal Item ID: 1180|
|Internal Buff ID: 54|
The Parrot Cracker is a Pet summoning item. It summons a pet Parrot which follows the player around. If the player stays still for long enough, it will perch on a nearby solid block, staying still until the player moves away from it. It can be purchased from the Pirate for 3 75 , if he is living in an Ocean biome.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When the Parrot pet is summoned, the tooltip reads, "Polly want's the cracker". "Wants" is misspelled, containing an errant apostrophe.
- The Parrot Cracker is the second most expensive item to buy, more expensive than the Clentaminator and Autohammer, but is surpassed by the Companion Cube.
- The pet Parrot looks exactly the same as the Parrot enemy, which can potentially cause confusion between idle parrots during a Pirate Invasion.
- The phrase "Polly want's the cracker" is a reference to the when Nabisco originally released the saltine cracker in 1876. Their slogan for this new type of cracker was “Polly wants a cracker?”.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.