|Tooltip||Explodes into confetti on impact|
- Party Bullet
Party Bullets are one of 6 types of craftable ammunition made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer in Hardmode. They release a cloud of confetti upon contact with an enemy or a solid block, but have no other special properties.
The cost of a stack of 50 Party Bullets is 450, which is 9 per round. The cost of crafting 1000 rounds of ammunition (20 stacks of 50) is 90.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While they have no functional special properties, Party Bullets are extremely cheap, costing less than Musket Balls while having better stats than the Silver Bullet. They also sell for more than the cost to craft them, with a profit of 3 per round.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Party Bullets are one of the only two items that cause an enemy to dispense confetti upon impact, the other being the Flask of Party. Both have a chance of dropping from a Pigronata.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Decreased sell value from 8 to 2.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Can now be dropped by Pigronatas.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Can now be dropped by Pigronatas.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.