|Type||Furniture • Mechanism|
|Placeable||3 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'Balloons shall rain from the sky'|
The Party Center is a novelty mechanism furniture item bought from the Party Girl NPC for 20 . When activated, it triggers a Party, and a burst of confetti appears over each NPC, and each town NPC (except for the Tax Collector, Old Man and Skeleton Merchant) and Bunnies will wear a party hat. Balloons will continually rise in the background for the duration of the party. The Party Center can be de-activated manually, or allowed to run its full course. If allowed to run its full course, at 7:30 pm, a pink status message appears: "Party time's over!" When the party ends, a puff of smoke appears from each NPC, and the party hats disappear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there are multiple party centers placed in a world, activating only one will cause the rest to activate too.
- The balloons effect wears off if the player is too far away from any center or NPC.
- If a party occurs naturally, Party Centers will automatically turn on.
- The Party Center is the only item obtainable in Pre-hardmode with a Rarity of Cyan.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.