|Placeable||(3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Balloons shall rain from the sky'|
The Party Center is a novelty mechanism furniture item bought from the Party Girl NPC for
200000*20. When activated, it triggers a Party, and a burst of confetti appears over each NPC, and each town NPC (except for the Tax Collector, Zoologist, Old Man and Skeleton Merchant) and Bunnies will wear a party hat. Balloons will continually rise in the background for the duration of the party. The Party Center can be deactivated manually, or allowed to run its full course. If allowed to run its full course, at dusk (7:30 PM), a pink status message appears: "Party time's over!" When the Party ends, a puff of smoke appears from each NPC, and the party hats disappear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there are multiple Party Centers placed in a world, activating only one will cause the rest to activate too.
- The balloons effect wears off if the player is 47 tiles away from any center or NPC.
- If a Party occurs naturally, Party Centers will automatically turn on.
- Unlike when a Party occurs naturally, the Party Girl will not give the player a Slice of Cake when activated by a Party Center.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Rarity changed from to .
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.