|Placeable||1 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Makes surrounding creatures less hostile|
|Buff tooltip||Decreased monster spawn rate|
|Duration||Infinite while in vicinity|
The Peace Candle is a placeable item that reduces the enemy spawn rate by 33% when held or nearby. The Peace Candle can be made from a Pink Torch and either Gold Bars or Platinum Bars, meaning the player needs to have defeated Pinky at least once to craft this.
The opposite of the Peace Candle is the Water Candle, which increases enemy spawn rate instead. If a Peace Candle and a Water Candle are active at the same time, they will cancel each other's effects out, resulting in no difference in spawn rate.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Peace Candle buff will stack with the Happy! buff from Sunflowers and the Calm buff from Calming Potions, reducing the enemy spawn rate by approximately 51%.
- A placed Peace Candle applies the buff in a square shape roughly 48 blocks, or 96 feet, in each direction.
- The Peace Candle can be used under water.
- Peace Candles also reduce Critter spawns, so if the player would like to collect Bait, it is wise to not have any nearby.
- The Peace Candle can only be placed on platforms or furniture.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.