Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Sandstone Wall variants are natural background walls found in the Underground Desert. Underground Deserts generate by default the normal Sandstone Wall which may be converted into Ebon-, Crim-, and Pearlsandstone Wall if exposed to the Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow, respectively. Converted Sandstone Walls may further spread conversion. See biome spread for more information. On the Desktop version, all variants can be crafted.
The Smooth Sandstone Wall is an exception as it is solely crafted and not found naturally.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Console version, Old-gen console version, Mobile version, and , Sandstone Walls placed by the player are, unlike other placeable walls, not suitable for housing and will instead allow unique versionUnderground Desert enemies to spawn.Verify On the Desktop version they work however like normal walls; allowing housing and preventing enemy spawns.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Added crafting recipes.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.