|Placeable||√ (2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to open|
The Pearlwood Crate is a Hardmode crate that can be obtained by fishing in any biome, at any height. It is the lowest tier of standard crate, having the least value if sold directly. Its pre-Hardmode counterpart is the Wooden Crate.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|Tsunami in a Bottle||2.24%|
|Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage|
|Obsidian Skin Potion||1–3|
|Night Owl Potion|
|Lesser Healing Potion||5–15|
|Lesser Mana Potion|
Note: Only one type of item out of all ores and bars can drop, not both a type of ore and a type of bar or any other combination of the four groups. The table above implies otherwise with the four groups being in separate rows, but that is for readability purposes. The chance that a type of ore or bar is dropped is
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Pearlwood Crate will always contain at least one type of item from the first six groups (or any but the last two groups) displayed in the loot table above. This means that at least one type of item from the following list will always drop from a Pearlwood Crate:
- Unlike the Wooden Crate, the Pearlwood Crate does not drop the Extractinator, though it does drop the rare Enchanted Sundial and the more common Anchor.
- Although the chances of dropping pre-Hardmode and Hardmode metals are identical, the fact that there are only half as many Hardmode metals that can be generated means that, on average, the player will get about twice as many of each individual Hardmode metal than each pre-Hardmode metal.
- Despite having Pearlwood in its name, it does not have to be caught in The Hallow.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.