|Use time||21 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 659
The Pearlwood Sword is an alternate version of the Wooden Sword made using Pearlwood from the The Hallow. It can only be naturally obtained in Hardmode because the Hallow biome only emerges after Hardmode is triggered. While it is the best type of wooden sword, it is also the weakest Hardmode-exclusive sword.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since this sword is only slightly better than the pre-Hardmode Wooden Sword and does not auto-swing, there is little to no point crafting it for normal survival and fighting purposes.
- Its sprite is very similar to the Wooden Sword; however, there are a few changes, most notably its lighter color. The quillons of this sword appear to curve upward, parallel to the blade.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.