It is the most defensive basic wooden armor, though it is the weakest Hardmode armor set, and only acquirable in a Hardmode world. This makes the armor set rather unnecessary to craft, as there are few situations in Hardmode where its benefits can be recommended.
Wearing a full set grants a basic 7 defense plus a set bonus of 1 defense, which equals a total of 8 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crafting this particular armor set would seem to serve little purpose outside of vanity or collectability, or perhaps as a hand-me-down, as the mere presence of The Hallow in a world means that Hardmode has already been triggered, and a defense rating of eight is woefully insufficient for the tough enemies and bosses awaiting players.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The headpiece seems to have a horn on it; this is likely due to the Hallow having Unicorns in it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.