From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Pedguin's suit)
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop version of Terraria.|
Set[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Pedguin's set can be easily obtained using one or more Penguin Statues and a Timer. During a Blood Moon, activate the timers and keep killing the Corrupt or Vicious Penguins until all pieces are obtained.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The set itself is a reference to the Terraria streamer/Youtuber Pedguin.
- Pedguin's set along with 0x33's Aviators are the only pre-Hardmode items to have the cyan base rarity.
- Coincidentally, they are also the only items based on Terraria streamers.
- Its tooltip is a play on the tooltip of developer items: “Great for impersonating devs!”.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.