Vial of Blood
|Type||Pet Summon – Loot|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Summons a pet bat|
|Buff tooltip||Out for blood|
The Vial of Blood summons a pet Bat when used. It grants the player the Pet Bat buff that lasts until the player manually cancels the buff or dies. The pet bat flies around the player, dealing 2-4 damage to enemies it happens to touch, and can travel through all blocks. When a player is in a body of water, the bat will fly above it like any other type of bat. When the pet bat gets too far from the player, it can fly back instead of shooting back with clouds behind it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Console players had all Vials of Blood during the 1.0.750.0 or 1.0.933.1 updates replaced with a Gold Bunny.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.02: Now dropped by Vampire Miners.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now dropped by Vampire Miners.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, dropped by Vampire Miners.