Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Buff tooltip||Eats brains|
- Zombie Pet
The Brain summons a pet Zombie when used. It grants the Pet Zombie buff that lasts until the player manually cancels it, or dies. The Pet Zombie deals 6-7/ 1 damage when it touches an enemy, critter, or another player (in PvP).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If there is a ranged enemy attacking you while mining, the zombie will block all the shots if it is standing in the area it's shooting.
- If was inside your inventory on the Console version before, it was removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It deals the second most damage out of the pets on the Console version, only behind the Pet Werewolf.
- The animation of the zombie when you fly has the same look as the Spectre Boots animation while flying.
- The pet Zombie is one of 5 exclusive pets that deals quick damage to enemies, critters, and other players (when PvP is enabled).
- Despite being a brain, the Brain of Cthulhu does not drop the Brain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.