|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Reduces the cooldown of healing potions|
- Internal Item ID: 535
The Philosopher's Stone is a Hardmode accessory that reduces the 1 minute Potion Sickness debuff time by 25% (making the cooldown 45 seconds). Essentially this means that most regenerative Potions can be used more often. It has a 14.29% chance to be dropped by Mimics.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect only applies the instant a Healing Potion is drunk. Because of this, it is better to keep it on a vanity slot and only swap to it when healing.
- Depending on the type of healing potion used, the reduced cooldown means extra 0.28, 0.56, 0.83 or 1.11 health per second if potions are used right after the cooldown wears off (compare with the Band of Regeneration).
- Equipping this with the Charm of Myths will not stack the reduced cooldown effect. It will still make the potion sickness only last 45 seconds as if only one or the other is equipped.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary alchemical substance that could transmute base metals into gold or silver, and provide eternal youth and immortality. In alchemy, the color crimson represents the stone.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.