|Placeable||4 wide × 3 high|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Beat the shindig out of it!|
May contain a suprise!
Pigronatas are hung by the player from the underside of blocks, similar to banners. When hit with a weapon, they are destroyed in a shower of confetti, and drop coins and/or other loot. Pigronatas are purchased from the Party Girl during Parties.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|25%||1 in 4||1|
|10%||1 in 10||30~90|
|2.5%||1 in 40||1~2|
|80%||4 in 5||/ Coins||9 – |
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a chance that nothing will drop.
- Party Bullets will only drop if a Flask of Party also drops. A Flask of Party can drop without any Party Bullets.
- The average coin drop is
9560*95 60 , so in bulk the net cost of buying and breaking Pigronatas averages 440*4 40 apiece. The sale price of the other drops averages 180.5*1 80.5 per Pigronata.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you want to break a lot of Pigronatas at once, you can grapple a roof and simply place them. The hook will break the Pigronata, allowing you to go through them much quicker. Another way is to place a lot of them on the roof of a three-block high house and then chuck Grenades everywhere.
- The Pigronata is a way to obtain Party Bullets before Hardmode, at a net cost of
73*73 per bullet. Similarly, it allows getting hold of Bacon before Hardmode, at an average cost of 11733*1 17 33 per piece. (Both values are discounted for the coin drops.)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Pigronata" is a portmanteau of "Pigron", an enemy found in underground Hallow/Corruption/Crimson snow biomes, and "piñata", a festive object filled with goods, hung, and then broken with a stick.
- Bacon is normally dropped by Pigrons, which is why it makes sense for it to drop from Pigronatas.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.