We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Furniture – Grab Bag|
|Dimensions||4 wide ˣ 3 high|
|Tooltip|| Beat the shindig out of it!|
May contain a surprise!
|Buy / Sell||1 / 20|
|Internal Item ID: 3746|
|Internal Tile ID: 454|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
Pigronatas are hung by the player from the underside of blocks, similar to Banners. When attacked, they are destroyed in a shower of confetti, and drop coins and/or other loot. Pigronatas are purchased from the Party Girl.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|25%||1 in 4||Flask of Party||1|
|10%||1 in 10||Party Bullet||30~90|
|2.5%||1 in 40||Bacon||1~2|
|80%||4 in 5||/ Coins||9 - 2 30|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a chance that nothing will drop.
- Party Bullets will only drop if a Flask of Party also drops. A Flask of Party can drop without any Party Bullets.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you want to break a lot of Pigronatas at once, you can grapple a roof and simply place them. The hook will break the Pigronata, allowing you to go through them much quicker. Another way is to place a lot of them on the roof of a three-block high house and then chuck Grenades everywhere.
- The Pigronata is a way to obtain Party Bullets before Hardmode. However, due to the high cost (average 16 67 per bullet), it would be more cost-effective to simply purchase Musket Balls in bulk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Pigronata" is a portmanteau of Pigron, an enemy found in underground Hallow/Corruption/Crimson snow biomes, and Piñata, a festive object filled with goods, hung, and then broken with a stick.
- Bacon is normally dropped by Pigrons, which is why it makes sense for it to drop from Pigronatas.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.2: Introduced.