Pink Eskimo armor
The Pink Eskimo armor is an armor set that consists of the Pink Eskimo Hood, Pink Eskimo Coat, and the Pink Eskimo Pants.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 4 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
total: 3 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is a rather redundant armor set. It is cheaper and easier for the player to just equip three Pink Dyes along with the normal Eskimo Armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set may be a reference to Nana, one of the protagonists of the vertical platform video game Ice Climber which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. Nana wears an outfit almost identical to the Pink Eskimo armor.
- Pink Eskimo armor is one of five armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Eskimo armor, Rain armor, Gladiator armor, and Obsidian armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.