Pink Eskimo armor
The Pink Eskimo armor is an armor set that consists of the Pink Eskimo Hood, Pink Eskimo Coat, and the Pink Eskimo Pants.
Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 4 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
total: 3 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is a rather redundant armor set. It is cheaper and easier for the player to just equip three Pink Dyes along with the normal Eskimo Armor.
- On mobile, the armor is named as follows: Pink Snow Hood, Pink Snow Coat and Pink Snow Pants. This applies to the normal variants as well.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set may be a reference to Nana, one of the protagonists of the vertical platform video game Ice Climber which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. Nana wears an outfit almost identical to the Pink Eskimo armor.
- Pink Eskimo armor is one of 7 armor sets that do not provide a set bonus, the others being Angler armor, Eskimo armor, Gladiator armor , Ninja armor , Obsidian armor , and Rain armor .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced with female graphics variant.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with female graphics variant.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with female graphics variant.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with female graphics variant.