|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Damage||25 / 50 (90)|
|Max Life||30 / 60 (132)|
|Defense||2 / 2 (4)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- ( )1.33%
- Internal NPC ID: 58
Heh heh, you shoulda seen the look on The Dryad's face when I stuck that piranha tooth in the chair!
The Piranha are enemies that can be found in water pools of the Jungle, Underground, and Cavern layers. They have an increased spawn rate in the Jungle. They swim in a straight line left or right until hitting a wall, where they flip directions. They will swim towards the player if he/she is submerged in water; otherwise they pay no attention to the player. It moves its tail back and forth and swims in a slight zig-zag.
If a Piranha is outside of the water, it will flop around wildly, making it dangerous to approach.
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Now has a chance to drop a Compass.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from Console 1.0.750.0. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now has a chance to drop a Compass. ()
- Console 1.02: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.