Heh heh, you shoulda seen the look on The Dryad's face when I stuck that piranha tooth in the chair!
|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Damage||25 / 50 (90)|
|Max Life||30 / 60 (132)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 58
The Piranha are enemies that can be found in water pools of the Jungle, Underground, and Cavern layers. They have an increased spawn rate in the Jungle. They swim in a straight line left or right until hitting a wall, where they flip directions. They will swim towards the player if he/she is submerged in water; otherwise they pay no attention to the player. It moves its tail back and forth and swims in a slight zig-zag.
If a Piranha is outside of the water, it will flop around wildly, making it dangerous to approach.
Notes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now has a chance to drop a Compass.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from Console 1.0.750.0. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Now has a chance to drop a Compass. ()
- Console 1.02: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.