Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
Pirate CorsairHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Max Life||450/900/1350 |
|Banner||Pirate Corsair Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Golden furniture (1 piece)0.33%
- Internal NPC ID: 213
“Once mercenaries from a distant land, Corsairs brandish deadly scimitars with unyielding skill and a cut-throat agenda.
— The Bestiary
Pirate Corsairs are Hardmode enemies that spawn commonly during the Pirate Invasion. They act similarly to Pirate Deckhands, but have slightly higher stats. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their name and sprite suggests that they may be based on historical pirates from the Mediterranean, most notably the Barbary Pirates.
- Despite visibly wielding the Cutlass, they do not have a higher chance to drop it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.4: Multiple new drops added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.