Pirate DeadeyeHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Max Life||225/450/675 |
|Banner||Pirate Deadeye Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Golden furniture (1 piece)0.33%
- Internal NPC ID: 214
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They shoot at quite a slow pace, and also with poor accuracy. An example of this is when they are in front of you, the bullets often hit the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Their title, "Deadeye," has a dual meaning, referring both to the term "deadeye," or marksman, and to the fact that they have a "dead eye" and wear an eye patch. This is reflected in their Bestiary entry.
- Since the Pirate Deadeye appears to have an eye patch while pointing either direction, he has eyepatches on both eyes and is therefore blind.
- The Bestiary entry for the Pirate Deadeye: "Nobody knows if 'Dead Eye' refers to their precise aim, or the fact that one of their eyes is indeed 'dead'... like their targets."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2.4: Multiple new drops added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.